Saturday 6 October 2012

scrapfriends sketch challenge #6

hello,
firstly....thanks for taking the time to look at my page i apreciate it so much.
secondly...how awesome are these sketches? i cant wait to the 1st of every month to see what the new sketch is...and i havent been disappointed yet.

this page is a little tradition of mine. i have scraped an ultrasound picture with this chipboard pregnant lady figure for each of my children. this page just came together to easily.

here is my take on the sketch...


7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!!! Something I now wished I did with my 3!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooocute & moving...gorgoeous colours, too...thanks for playing at SF :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful page with lovely texture Bel. Little traditions like these are so important and will mean so much to the children when they get older. Love S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page, Bel! So glad you joined us at ScrapFriends again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet!....love the colours and gesso! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww - such a lovely idea - I love this. Colour is stunning and it has come together beautifully. Thanks for joining in again with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just super-cute. I love the chipboard woman and how well it goes with the ultrasound photo. You've done a great job with the sketch too! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous layout with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete