Thursday 18 April 2013

let's get shabby #44

 As soon as this challenge came out i went through my stash as i new that i had a few easter titles and had never scrapped a page of the kids at easter time, (bad mummy) so i was excited. 
the photos are of my babies in their age order discovering the mini chocolate easter eggs the easter bunny put out for them. 

my choices are as follows
list 1...eggs (in the title)
list 2... flowers, doily
list 3... inking

so here is my page

thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.
cant wait to see what the next challenge is. 

6 comments:

  1. This is a great page, Bel. Love the colours and the sweet butterflies. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those bright colours Bel. Thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shabby page Bel...So colourful and cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Shabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What bright colors Bel for this easter L.O !!
    It's a cute page

    Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Shabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful page. I love it : ) Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Shabby. Huggs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I have missed so many of your updates; you have had a wonderful month of scrapping and it is so great to see your pages. You are so much more brave than I when it comes to colour; this page really jumps out and says 'look at me', wonderful work... I am looking forward to the new challenges too ;-)

    ReplyDelete