Sunday 25 August 2013

Off the page kaiser raft caravan

I'm writing this on my phone so the pics aren't great but the battery on my camera was flat...(oops) and I have to get this in the mail today. It's my second off the page project and I must say I love doing them. I found it a little tricky, probably because it wasn't square  but I think I did ok.
So this is for my step mother in law who turns 60 next week. For the last 2 yrs they have travelled from Canberra to Townsville with their new caravan to escape the winter and of course to see their very adorable grandchildren. Here is what it ended up looking like.....



2 comments:

  1. Your caravan is lovely Bel and I am sure your SMIL will treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute. Bel. Congrats on the DT I live the idea of how they challenge. Days off coming up so I am going to give it a go. Cabt wait

    ReplyDelete